Wednesday 24 April 2013

INCHING CLOSER TO THAT NEXT MILESTONE

I had a few stones to lose, when I started this. (still do!)  I tend to look at the place I want to be - for me just under 12 stone, then I will see how I feel. I guess its an interim target.  Why is it the gap from here to there never seems to close?  I know it does, but I can't see it. So I going to do what most intelligent normal people would do and choose half stone awards as mini targets.
As i don't tend SW classes, opting to follow the plan solo, I decided to see what stickers I would have adorning my book. (I am using my last years book at home).
Half stone award
One stone award
One and a half stone award
Club 10.
4 1/4 pounds to go to Two stone award.
That just made me feel loads better.

Quite pleased to see the scales showing a loss from last Wednesdays gain.  Two and 3/4 lbs.  A gain is just awful, but just goes to show that it will make it up the following week.  Had a biggish shop to do today.  Good to see Quorn burgers are half price in Morrisons. 97p for a packet of 6.  So I bought three packs.  Bit stupid really as I have never tried them before.  Pleased to say they were quite nice, very barbecued taste about them.  I bet they will be super on a bbq.  Green grapes seemed a good buy there too, a nice punnet of sweet green grapes £1.45.  I keep hovering around the fresh fish counter, but I am useless when it comes to cooking fish.  I would love to pan fry it (frylight) but its the after smell I cannot stand.  Last time it took 3 days to dissipate.  I had plug-ins going upstairs and downstairs.   If anyone knows how to fry and not have the smell, I would be grateful if you could share it with me.










Breakfast - 2 slices melon chopped, defrosted frozen summer fruits, 0% Greek Natural yoghurt.  Molly was a little confused as to whose plate to hover around. Mine with fruit or Sean's, with toast and marmalade.
First pic, she's in the quandary, second pic, Seans finished so she moves in on mine!
She is so Doug at times!

Lunch. - 1 egg, 2 slices wholemeal toast with beans. No super free. and that makes me sad.  I had no mushrooms and couldn't be bothered. tut tut!!  Had fruit at breakfast though!!






Dinner - 2 Quorn burgers, 2 eggs (thats three today), mushrooms, canned tomatoes.  Also had some potatoes fried left over from last night.  At least some Super free.  Haven't decided on a dessert, but I reckon it will be Alpen light with fruit and 0% fruit yoghurt.  I have syns left so I should be ok.





Oh I bought a packet of the Orange Galaxy 40 cals hot chocolate, so will try that later with a few mikados.  Not much newsy stuff today, actually sat in the garden at 5pm today.  Not so long ago, I would sit there with Sean and a bottle of red would appear, probably a gin and tonic for starters.  How I have changed.  I had a bottle of water and a can of Diet cherry coke.  It was nice to cook dinner without seeing double!!

HexA - 250ml Semi skimmed milk (coffee)
HexB - 2 slices wholemeal bread (small loaf)

Syns
Alpen light = 3
Galaxy hot choc 40 cals. = 2
6 mikados = 3

Total = 8 syns

So its a wrap for my blog today, if anything exciting should happen between now and bedtime I'll let you know.  Highly unlikely as its TV time and I want to see if I can get Broadchurch on ITV iplayer.
Sounds like we missed a good programme. Hope I can figure it out.

Love Carol
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Awww, I love Molly so much! Well done on your loss this week too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen. Just out of shot under the table, lurks Paddy. He never hovers over you. Omg your recent pic you look fantastic!! What a change. Bet Hague's looking different too...xx

    ReplyDelete