Thursday 18 April 2013

My theory was correct - if like me, you ever wondered.

 After my horrid result of a gain yesterday, I decided to put my theory to the test.  I went to the loo last night (sorry to mention this but it may help others in similar situation) and decided to test my theory, I would weigh this morning. (One good thing about doing this at home)

Weight yesterday 8am  = 13st 12 1/2 lbs
Weight today 8am = 13st 10 1/4lbs.

So in my opinion it is impossible to lose 2.25lbs in 24 hours (unless you have been ill)
I won't record that weight as I want to stick to Wednesday am weigh in.

I have been to so many slimming clubs since I was 20 something.  I only was ever successful once. Losing 4+ stones in 1990/1.  I took over the running of my slimming club (Slimming Magazine in those days) and ran it for three years.  The point I am trying to make (Sean says I go around the houses!!) is, it is only this time around with FB pages and kind hearted ladies who are also on this mission, that I feel I am getting real and true support.  If you are a lady who really would like to post onto a FB page,and feels uncomfortable doing so,  just do it, you will be surprised at how much support is out there and how much it helps.  Immediately after my posting on DM, I had replies within minutes, I felt the support and camaraderie immediately.  So I was boom! just like that, back on track. - (watching too much BBC The Voice)

Breakfast 40g Dorset Muesli fruity. Thank you Karen P for pointing out its 40g not 35g for HexB.
Defrosted raspberries and 0% greek yoghurt.  Really filling and again, a change from the fruit and yoghurt.  I intend to have cereal 3-4 times a week for breakfast and fruit and yoghurt the other days.






Usual dog walk body magic.  Just so windy it drives me potty.  Roll on Saturday when it is due to drop. I have been looking it up on the weather websites.  I actually like seeing where the jet stream is as this generally dictates our weather.  Last time I looked at it it was bang overhead. From tip of Scotland to tip of Cornwall.  Completely covering us.  Perhaps that's why it is so windy.  I really wish it would rise up and head towards the North Pole. Maybe then our warm season will start. Fingers crossed.

Lunch. Again different to the norm.  Two boiled eggs, teeny bit of turkey breast tikka pieces, one slice of smoked salmon, salad vegetables. 2 tbps light salad cream and 1 tbsp piccalilli.  Quite filling but I just do not like salad.  Not sure how to make it so I do like it.



Dinner.  Sean made my favourite while I was working. Chicken cacciatori, it was in one of the booklets that come with magazine.  It did feature a couple of years ago in the SW mag.  We are having it with white cabbage and new potatoes (steamed)





Dessert Rice pudding made with 1ltr Alpro unsweetened Almond Milk (925mls per HexA) 90g Pudding rice, then once cooked on top of stove, sweetener, vanilla extract, grated nutmeg. I stirred the last of my defrosted summer fruit berries in.

I bought these plums in Morrisons yesterday. Watermelon Plums
£2 per punnet.  The colour is amazing and the flavour is mmmwwahh....






HexA - 450ml Alpro, semi-skimmed milk in coffee 100ml.
HexB - 40g Dorset muesli.

Syns
1 tbps piccalilli = .5
2 tbsp light salad cream = 2
Galaxy hot chocolate bubbles 40 cal= 2
8 mikados = 4


Total for day 8.5 syns.


So its a wrap!....Hope everyone had a good day on target..

Love Carol
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment