Sunday 28 April 2013

SUNDAY half way there

Sunday is the day where I am thankful I have been on plan since last weigh in.  I would be in a state of panic now, if I had strayed.  No wobbles to speak of, so far!  Since I started in January, there hasn't been too many obstacles in my way.  A wedding early March, at Ross on Wye, where we had an overnight stay in a lovely hotel,  followed by a super three course dinner the next day, in a pretty village, Bishops Cleeve, close to Cheltenham. There has also been Mother's Day (Carvery=no problemo) but not much else of note. With the weather improving, thoughts turn to days away in our caravan, barbecues and warm summer evenings.  This sounds daft, but I have NEVER successfully slimmed in these months.  Most weight plus more has gone on by Winter.  This is a cycle I have to break.  Since the discovery of support groups on FB - I feel more confident. I used to have to wait until Image Therapy and then hope the subjects would cover how to cope etc..But, not any longer, I can get inspiration, support, ideas, 24/7.  Slimmers Bloggers was an excellent idea - hats off to whoever thought of this group. 

Breakfast was fruit and yogurt.  I am so into the defrosted raspberries at the moment a pack from Sainsburys is lasting 3-4 days when mixed with grapes and melon. I bought a pineapple yesterday and I wish I could find where to buy a pineapple peeler, I end up with a half of what I should.  Something nice about having a bowl of pineapple to munch on.



Lunch, Roast Beef, mashed potatoes and swede, carrots, white cabbage, cauliflower, gravy.  I did put a small Yorkshire pudding on the plate but didn't eat it. 
Dessert. More fruit and a 0% vanilla Activia yogurt.








Supper.  Sean made a beef curry last night (Saturday) there was so much left, I said that if I was hungry I would have some for supper.  I boiled some basmati rice had the curry with some yogurt and mint, with red onions, mango chutney. Not a large portion like yesterday, about half. No pics sorry.


HexA - Milk 250ml in coffees
HexB - Not had any--oopsie...only just realised and it is 10.20pm.!

Syns
Gravy = 5
Galaxy 40 cals hot choc = 2
12 mikados = 6

total syns 13

Technically all the food today is on the plan as far as I can see. It is just unusual for me to have two meals. Although I used to regularly have a large cooked breakfast at lunch time, 2 eggs, 2 toast, 2 LM sausage, beans, mushrooms. Then have dinner later. Ah, i know why I feel bad about eating this...! Sean had the same as me, and as I was taking my last few mouthfuls, he said, "You know Caz, I don't really want this, I'm sorry" I was suddenly filled with a feeling of "Oh no, why didn't he say so earlier, I wouldn't have had mine!" It was nice though so i am hoping I haven't done too much damage. 
Lee my son is slightly improved . No locking muscle spasms. Still so debilitating, but I think in a few days time, he will be standing straight and not be confined to one chair (its the only one he can sit in)

Two more full days to go on plan before weigh in.  My whole world is seeming to revolve around Wednesday mornings.!  Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend...

Love Carol xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment