Saturday 23 March 2013

Friday, and its fffffreeezing!

Since increasing fluid intake (non-alcoholic only) I cannot seem to sleep beyond 06:00 (thats the way my bedside clock shows it.) call of nature, guess its also due to increase fruit and vegetables too.
Most nights I dream of searching all over for a loo, then wake in a panic, realise its a dream, breath a sigh of relief and dash to the loo. That then wakes me up proper and so I kindle away for an hour and a half.
I gave up alcohol as I was getting really bad headaches and also twigged on p.d.q. that the really, really successful dieters/bloggers didn't appear to have any alcohol on their regular syn listings.  Is it me or has my mum missed the point?  I told her that I had not had a headache for five consecutive nights plus I was having better weight losses. Her reply was " Well, have white wine, rose wine, beer, lager, gin then"  there is a saying "Mum knows best" - not in this instance.


So breakfast was same fruit made from the fresh fruit i bought yesterday. Cantaloupe melons only £1 and quite big too, 4 peeled and chopped kiwi fruit (punnet of 7 for £1) and a punnet of red grapes (£2) So £4 for a very very large tupperware of fruit. I tend to get 5-6 portion out of it.  I had a Mullerlight peach and mandarin yoghurt on top.  I was tempted to use the HexB on 35g muesli, but decided to hold on so I could have 2 slices wholemeal bread with lunch (400g loaf)

Really late this morning, doing body magic with Molly and  Paddy, but it was so cold we didn't manage 35 mins, as the wind was battering us. All the time we are walking I am chatting constantly about SW stuff.  Wonder if that will calm down later as I become more accustomed to it.  On the walk I had a text from my brother who invited us around tomorrow evening to celebrate him and my neice getting jobs this week.  I fired a text back immediately to my sister in law, saying oh yes please, and could I please bring over savoury rice, a salad and dessert (crafty ole me wanting to be sure of staying on plan).  Well my sister in law is so sweet, she said "No way! for once in your life you are coming here and not bringing anything along, just enjoy it!" I will take something anyway, I know they will understand, why I just had to.


Lunch.  2 slices of toast, scrambled eggs, fresh tomatoes fried in frylight and sliced mushrooms, and two LM red onion sausages. 2 tbps brown sauce. (2 syns)  I dont think the pic is very good, it was OK, but I wish I had canned tomotoes instead with spinach.


Sean had prepared a fab casserole, but I had in my head I wanted a veggie curry.  So half a butternut squash, onion, 2 cloves garlic,  2 carrots, few pieces of broccoli and cauliflower, cooked in frylight, then 2 tsps tandoori masalla powder, small amount of  garam masalla, turmeric, 1/2 carton shopped tomotoes, cooked for 30 mins until cooked, added small amount of water. Oh 10 mins from the end of cooking I added approx 1/8 pack Quorn chicken   Again I made mint rathia with 0% greek youghurt, cucumber, spring onion, tomato, small amount of sliced lettuce, 1sp mint sauce.  This filled half my plate so didn't fancy rice with it.  It was very filling and satisfied me.

1 Alpen light (3 syns), 2 mini meringue (1 syn each), fruit from bowl in fridge, 1/2 cherry 0% yoghurt, 1/2 mandarn Mullerlight yoghurt, 2 tbps half fat evap milk (1.5 syn)

That just about wrapped the day up nicely, another one under the belt.  Now its Saturday morning and its looking good for the weekend. 

Hope you all are feeling positive and just think, Summer, pretty dresses, shorts, t'shirts..at this rate and feelings of positivity i reckon I just may do it this time!

HexA = 250ml semi skinned Milk
HexB = 2 slices wholemeal bread (400g loaf)

SYNS
2 tbsp Brown sauce = 2
2 Tbls Half fat Evaporated Milk = 1.5
1 tsp mint sauce = 0.5
2 mini meringue = 2
3 mikados = 1.5
Alpen light = 3

total Syns = 10.5

If I hadnt written these down I would have forgotten to syn the Alpen!

Love Caz x







3 comments:

  1. waking up and needing the loo means its working :-) I did that for the first week. Its strange but when im on plan I feel like im always needing the loo. :-) your doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be married to the loo sometimes! I know I'm on plan when I spend all my time there

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep....first week is notorious for needing the loo. But this time, its almost every night...just scary, as the dreams has me searching everywhere for the loo, but I get no relief, and wake up...swear its just in time!..lol

    ReplyDelete