Tuesday 26 March 2013

Tuesday...Weigh day is so close now.

Its times like this, when it is now 5pm and tomorrow morning is WI day, that I reflect and am genuinely happy with the past week's efforts on plan.  Made the mistake of actually glancing at myself in the mirror this morning.  S'truth I have a long way to go yet.  I'll just keep chipping away at the weight losses.  On my profile thingy I said 32lbs to go..that was not true, its more.  But anyway I will cross that one when I get to it.  Another thing I like about the start of a new week, is reading other peoples weight losses on  FB pages. 
I admit when I used to go to SW group classes, I only wanted to sit close to those ladies who were being successful, losing every week. I did not want to be close to the moaning minnies who I knew were in the chip shop straight after class.  Its the same for me now, only I slim from home. I just love the blogs by the terrificly inspiring ladies who are so on it. Those are the ones I want to read.
I am writing a daily blog and it does help me.  I know of three ladies who are what I call very experienced bloggers.  Its those ladies who started me doing the plan properley for the first time EVER.  I do write it all down now.  Funny really as the notebook I write in has evolved into a really good plotter. I started this journey Jan 7th.  I started writing it down Feb 4th (if you could call it that)
No mention of HexA or HexB, I was guestimating syns.  Nowadays its like 2nd nature to me.  If you dont do already you should try it as it may surprise you, not having enough syns, not having enough healthy extras..etc.  Its great when it gets to 8pm and you realise you only had 4 syns so far...grab 10 mikados - for 5 syns.

Breakfast - yep, my fresh fruit out of the fridge with a 0% activia strawberry yoghurt.  It takes ages to eat, compared to say a bowl of porridge. I must take a photo tomorrow as Molly my Airedale, sits while I eat my fruit salad and I swear she gets closer and closer. My fault, I gave her a piece of melon thinking she would not like it but she does!

A walk with the pooches as per usual, by the time I was back, i was feeling peckish.  So I took a leaf out of KM blog and had a banana and yoghurt for my break.


Lunch I noticed that KM had a pasta tomato dish recently so I tried to do one of those myself.  Fried off celery, mushrooms, peas, onions, green pepper, a few green beans, added some strips of ham, tins of toms. Then stirred cooked pasta through with some parmesan cheese.  Very filling. Two photos, before I added the pasta and the finished product.  I forgot to take the photo of mine, so I grabbed Seans just before he stuck his fork in , said "Sorry I need this for the photo" - wonder how he copes with me at times.  I must buy some low fat cheddar cheese though, our fridge has the full fat version and I ain't touching that.


Dinner. Chicken breast with lightest Philly cheese and bacon wrapped around, covered in foil, baked in oven.  SW chips in Actifry, beans and carrots. 
For dessert I had run out of yoghurts, so beat some quark with sweetener and vanilla extract, served with a crumbled Alpen light bar, fresh fruit salad, and a dollop of quark.  It tasted like  cream to be honest.
Remember I said earlier, I would snap Molly as she loves my fruit salad? well I didn't have to wait until the morning cos, here she is, her eyes are on the bowl Not me!

Would have liked to finish this blog in the morning after WI, but I am trying to keep it so that its published on the right day.  I hope to have lost 2lb in all honesty, but after a 2lb then a 3lb, its unlikey I will hit another 2lb loss.  Reason is because I am in the next stone marker.  I feel as I have been in this 'stone' for ages, because I bought new scales and they weighed heavier by 3.5 lbs.  So I was pushed back, never goes the other way does it, I couldn't have been 3.5lbs lighter !! Grrrrr...

HexA = 25g Philly cheese, 10g parmesan. (dont think I will be far out)
HexB = 1 Alpen light bar -( damn missed another HexB)

SYNS
2 Tbsp ex.light mayo = 2
2tbps Light evap milk = 1.5


total Syns = 3.5

Once again I missed out on syns. 

Hope you all have well earned weight losses this week.

Love Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully uplifting blog! :) I think you're right about surrounding yourself with positive people, be it online or in group - it helps so much to be around people with the same mindset :)
    Molly is utterly gorgeous by the way, how do you resist that face? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen, its a wonder I dont drive you and Karen P crazy. I mention you two in most of my blogs. I cannot tell you how happy I was to hear of your fantastic weight loss this week. I am now truly beginning to believe this is going to happen. Molly, oh yes, a girlie dog if there is such a thing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't drive me crazy at all, the more support you have on a journey like this the better! TOK had a little gain this week, but she's still on the sW bus :)
      It WILL happen, you just have to trust the plan and not get swayed by the little hiccups life throws in our path.

      Delete